The society has a team of scientists of multidisciplinary Proficiency in the field of Agriculture and allied sectors including data collectors, field scouts, computer operators, technical report writers keeping close liaison with KVK, Agriculture University, research wings of Agriculture Department and R & D sectors of Corporate houses for different research activities and the society is rendering the farmers friendly advisory services on honorary basis.
The Society is working in different regions Viz, Terai region, Coastal Region , Gangatic region and foot hill and hill region involving 100 active farmer clubs/FPOs and has been organizing trials, Demonstration and other data generation activities utilizing efficient scouts/field level coordinators of region specific farmer clubs.
Research wing headed by Dr P.K. Sarkar, Ex professor of Agril. Entomology, Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV)
The co Partners: 1.Prof Ashim Choudhary, Ex professor BCKV & Kolkata University,
- Dr Anjan Bhattacharya, Ex professor of Agro Chemical, BCKV,
- Dr Anil Kumar Choudhwary, Ex Professor of Plant Pathology, BCKV,
- Dr R.C. Samui, Ex Professor of Agricultural College of Tripura,
- Dr Fashi Alam, PhD in Agril Entomology.
- Dr Agamanada Roy, PhD.in Agronomy
Field Scouts: Mr Dasarat Das, Abbash Ali & Mr Bhagirat Roy.
Field level data collection & Compilation: Mr Dinesh Barman, Md Sabir & Mr Sukumar Debnath.
Reporting & Publication:
- Dr P.K. Sarkar, Ex Professor, Dept. of Entomology, BCKV.
- Professor Asim Choudhury, Ex Professor of BCKV & Kolkata University,
- Mr Dipankar Chakraborty, MA in Economics & PGDAEM from MANAGE, Hyderabad.